Experience the San Juan backcountry in a Polaris RZR, ATV or UTV. These top-of-the-line vehicle rentals give you all the freedom you crave to explore the mountains.
4-HR GUIDED ATV/RZR/UTV TOUR - SCOTCH CREEK + BOLAM PASS
- 2 Seat Can Am Commander
- 2 Seat KRX Kawasaki Teryx 1000
- 4 Seat Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 6 Seat Kawasaki Mule FXT
Durango’s Best Backcountry ATV/RZR/UTV Tour!
Join us on this unforgettable 4 -hour ATV/RZR/UTV tour in Durango’s backcountry. During this adventure, you will be driving your own vehicle behind one of our guides through the beautiful Scotch Creek and Bolam Pass. Our ATV/RZR/UTVs will take you into parts of the Colorado Backcountry where most people cannot go. Along the way you will learn about the local wildlife and history. Our guides will ensure there is time to stop at historic sites, waterfalls and the most scenic parts of these remote backcountry roads for photos. We promise to provide a Durango tour like no other for the whole family!
All guided Durango ATV tours operate under strict Stay the Trail and Leave No Trace principles.
Colorado Outback Adventures LLC is an equal opportunity service provider and employer and operates under special use permit #COL972 from the USDA Forest Service, San Juan National Forest.
Minimum driving age is 18 (with valid driver’s license).
Ride with a guide for $105 per person. Call to book and check availability.
All guests are required to check in 30 minutes before the tour departure time
ALL COLORADO ATV/UTV/RZR TOURS DEPART FROM PURGATORY SKI RESORT Address #1 Skier Place Durango, CO 81301 – 27 miles North of Downtown Durango
- Complimentary water and a snack
- Safety and instructions on how to operate machines
- Ponchos weather permitting
- Cooler & Drybag (keeps your belongings safe, dust free and/or water free)
- Sunglasses or Goggles (Goggles are available for rent)
- Rain gear
- Extra clothing and jacket- It can be cooler in the high country
- Closed Toe Shoes Recommended