We are a growing business looking for raft guides, Jeep tour guides, ATV/UTV tour guides, CDL bus drivers, rafting photographers, reservation/sales staff, UTV/RZR rental staff, and ATV/UTV/RZR mechanics.
- Raft guides: responsible for guiding customers down the Lower Animas River. Responsibilities include: unloading/loading rafts, oars, paddles, assisting customers with PFD’s, wetsuits and wetshoes, answering customer questions, and providing customers with river and area knowledge.
- Jeep tour guides: responsible for driving tour Jeep with customers to La Plata Canyon. Responsibilities include: tour Jeep maintenance and safety checks, assisting customers in and out of tour Jeep, answering customer questions, and providing customers with local area history and knowledge. Must pass background and driving record check.
- UTV tour guides: responsible for guiding customers on you-drive guided UTV tours on designated US Forest service trails only behind Purgatory Ski Resort. Responsibilities include machine maintenance and safety checks, educating customers on machine and driving safety, answering customer questions, and providing customers with local area history and knowledge.
- CDL bus drivers: responsible for driving raft customers to and from the Lower Animas River. Responsibilities include helping to unload/load rafts, oars, paddles, assisting customers with PFD’s, wetsuits, and wetshoes, keeping bus clean and organized. Must have CDL and be able to backup a bus with trailer attached. Must pass background and driving record check.
- Rafting photographers: responsible for taking customer photos while rafting down the Lower Animas River. Responsibilities include: driving to/from river and office, taking quality photos, downloading photos from camera, uploading photos to website, showing and selling photos to customers after raft trip. Must have own transportation. DSLR camera provided.
- Reservation/Sales staff: responsible for answering customer questions by phone, email, and in person at downtown booth. Responsibilities include: knowing about all our activities we offer and being able to answer customer questions about them, along with general area and Durango info.
- UTV/RZR rental staff: responsible for renting out UTV/RZR machines. Responsibilities include: assisting customers with helmets and goggles, going over how to safely operate machines, trail etiquette, map orientation, documenting machine status before and after trip, and clean and fuel machines between trips.
- UTV/RZR rental manager: responsible for checking in customers and renting out UTV/RZR machines. Responsibilities include: helping customers with all required rental paperwork, collect payment from customers, must have knowledge of all our activities and be able to answer customer questions, maintain daily ledger and totals for the day, and oversee rental staff. Must have prior management experience, computer skills, and a high attention to detail.
- UTV/RZR mechanic: responsible for minor repairs and regular maintenance of UTV/RZR machine fleet. Responsibilities include regular maintenance (oil changes, air filter changes, tire changes, etc), daily inspections, and minor repairs as needed.
- Kids Off-Road Track Staff: responsible for operation of Kids Adventure Race. Responsibilities include checking in customers, required paperwork, operating Purgatory Ski Resort scanner, outfitting customers with helmets, keeping track of time for each racer, keeping machines fueled and maintained, and daily setup and takedown.
Our first raft guide school is May 13th-May 18th. Our second raft guide school is May 20th-May25th. Our guide school includes all the requirements to be a state-certified raft guide. Must be 18 years old or older. Space is limited – call now!
- Top starting pay
- Be a part of our team – we understand the value of hard working employees and you won’t just be another number
- Part-time or Full-time positions available
- Flexible hours
- Fun working environment
- Discounts on raft gear
Please submit your info below.