Take a ride through the beautiful La Plata Canyon in one of our Jeeps. A Durango Jeep tour you will not forget!
- Four Door Modified Jeep
- Four Door Willys Edition
Rent a Jeep for Off-Road Adventures in Durango
Escape the crowds and explore Durango, Colorado’s Jeep trails at your own pace with a Jeep rental from Colorado Outback Adventures! Enjoy the best of Durango and Silverton as you travel to forgotten ghost towns, gold mines, waterfalls, and spectacular scenery on the area’s nearby off-road trails.
Whether you want to rent a Jeep to cruise the rugged terrain of La Plata Canyon or you want to explore the surrounding mountain passes, we help you get the most out of your backcountry adventure! All Jeep rentals include a free trail map and personalized trail recommendations from a trip consultant if desired.
Hit the off-road trails near Durango like Animas Forks, Imogene Pass, Ophir Pass, or the Alpine Loop. We offer the newest Jeeps in town, and they are all automatic transmission with air conditioning. A Jeep rental allows you to explore at your own pace and on your schedule. Available May 1 through October 15, pending trail conditions.
NOTE: We do not allow our Jeeps on Black Bear Pass or Poughkeepsie Gulch. No pets or smoking in rental Jeeps.
- Must be 25 years or older
- Have proof of full coverage insurance
- Have current valid driver’s license
- Have a major credit card for our damage waiver
- 48-hour cancellation policy
- Map with customized trail recommendations
- Renter must bring vehicle back with a full tank of gas
- Renter must wash vehicle before returning
- Tire and glass insurance available for $35
- Smoking and pets are prohibited
- Rain gear
- Extra clothing and jacket – it can be cooler in the high country
- Water, lunch, snacks