Explore the Durango, Silverton, and Telluride area off-road trails in a four-door Jeep Wrangler. Visit Imogene Pass, the Alpine Loop, and other trails.
- 2-Seat RZR/UTV Rental Rates Starting Price
- 4-Seat RZR/UTV Rental Rates Starting Price
- 6-Seat RZR/UTV Rental Rates Starting Price
- 2-Seat Kawasaki KRX 1000 Rental Rates Starting Price
Explore the Colorado Backcountry on an RZR, ATV or UTV
Looking for a one-of-a-kind off-road adventure? Take on Durango’s backcountry and go where few others can go with the help of our ATVs, RZRs or UTVs!
Enjoy breathtaking scenery and a day you will never forget as you ride the trails beyond Purgatory Ski Resort (just 30 miles north of Downtown Durango). Bring one friend or the whole family. We’ll help you decide which rental is best for your group.
The best part of all? No trailers. That’s right. You don’t need a four-wheel drive vehicle or a trailer hitch. All trails leave directly from the resort, so all you need to do is show up. Simply meet us in the Village Center Plaza at Purgatory Ski Resort, and we will help you plan your adventure and send you on your way.
Worried about safety? No need. We will provide maps and help you plan your trip. We can also track your rental with our state-of-the-art GPS trackers, so if you run into trouble, we’ll be there in no time.
There’s no better way to explore Colorado’s most untouched backcountry than in one of our top of the line ATVs, RZRs, or UTVs. We promise to deliver an unforgettable off-road experience for the whole family!
Our ATVs, RZRs, and UTVs rent out fast.
- Safety and Instructions on how to operate
- Ponchos weather permitting
- Map with recommended areas highlighted
- Cooler & Drybag (keeps your belongings safe, dust free and/or water free)
- Sunglasses or Goggles (Goggles are available for rent)
- Rain gear
- Extra clothing and jacket- It can be cooler in the high country
- Closed Toe Shoes Recommended
- Water, Lunch, Snacks
- All ATV, RZR, UTV rentals depart from Purgatory Ski Resort (#1 Skier Place Durango, CO 81301). Please allow 45 minutes to drive from Downtown Durango to the ski resort
- *DAMAGE DEPOSITS
- $1,500 damage deposit is required per ATV/RZR/UTV
Insurance is required for $39 per machine.
Your rental insurance covers all damage to the machine, above and beyond the damage deposit, including damage to other physical property. Your rental insurance will not cover loss of rental income if ATV/RZR/UTV becomes damaged to the extent it cannot be rented, in which case, a daily out of service fee will be assessed. Your rental insurance does NOT cover out of service fees.
If the equipment is damaged, we will keep the damage deposit until damages are assessed in a timely manner. All parts used to repair ATV/RZR/UTV will be Polaris OEM replacement parts. Damage or replacement costs are determined by Polaris Industries MSRP at the time of the incident.
Please inquire of you’re in need of any of the following for your off-road rental:
- Goggles available for rent – $5
- Tire insurance – $15-$20
- Insurance is available and highly recommended for $55, your Auto or Home insurance will not cover UTV’s. The insurance covers all damages above and beyond the damage deposit. Without insurance coverage, replacement costs would total between $6,000 and $20,000. The insurance will not cover loss of rental income if UTV becomes damaged to the extent it cannot be rented, a daily fee will be assessed.
- If you opt-out of insurance you are responsible for 100 % of damage or loss. You are responsible for the cost of repair or the actual cash value of the UTV on the day of loss if the UTV is not repairable or if we elect not to repair it. You are responsible for the theft of the UTV, loss of use, diminished value of the UTV caused by damage to it or repair of it. If the equipment is damaged we will keep the damage deposit until damages are assessed in a timely manner. All parts used to repair RZR will be Polaris OEM replacement parts. Damage or replacement costs are determined by Polaris Industries MSRP at the time of the incident.
anyone or some or every or all without specificationMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)