Explore the Durango, Silverton, and Telluride area off-road trails in a four-door Jeep Wrangler. Visit Imogene Pass, the Alpine Loop, and other trails.
DURANGO JEEP TOUR - LA PLATA CANYON
ENJOY THE BEST VIEWS IN DURANGO
- Adults (over 12 years)
- Youth (under 12 years)
Explore La Plata Canyon on this Durango Jeep Tour!
If you are looking for a Durango Jeep tour that includes spectacular scenery, waterfalls, wildflowers, mining history, forgotten gold mines, and wildlife, then Colorado Outback Adventures has the adventure for you! Sit back and enjoy as our experienced Durango tour guides take you back in time on a Durango Jeep tour to places where few have been before.
Noted as Colorado’s best-kept secret, the spectacular scenery of Colorado’s western slope is the key to the state’s colorful past and present. Our panoramic tours and professional guides provide local and historical information. If you have not experienced a Colorado Jeep Tour you’ve missed one of life’s greatest adventures.
The view of our stunning mountains, picturesque meadows and scenic waterfalls have many tourists commenting that our Durango Jeep tours were the highlights of their vacation.
Colorado Outback Adventures LLC is an equal opportunity service provider and employer and operates under special use permit #COL972 from the USDA Forest Service, San Juan National Forest.
- Meet at 1212 State Hwy 3 Durango, CO 15 minutes before your trip time
- Dress in layers
- Bring sunscreen
- A water and a snack is included
- If your child needs a car seat, please remember to bring your own
- Don’t forget your camera!
What should I wear for a Durango Jeep tour?
- Bring extra layers, it can be chilly in the mountains
- Bring a rain jacket if precipitation is in the weather forecast
- Sunglasses (with retainer strap)
Do you have a weight limit?
- Nope! But if you’re concerned about your health and safety, please consult with your doctor first.
Do you have an age limit?
- Nope! Passengers of all ages are welcome.
Where do Durango Jeep tours start and end?
- La Plata Canyon Jeep tours start and end at 1212 Highway 3, Durango, CO 81301
How far in advance do I have to book?
- We recommend planning your trip as far in advance as possible. While walk-in reservations are welcome, we can’t guarantee that we will have the capacity to accommodate your group same-day.
Do you offer discounts for AAA members, senior citizens, veterans, active military, and/or first responders?
- Yes, we offer 5% off. Call us at (970) 903-1923 to book your trip and receive a discount.
What’s your cancellation policy?
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel within 48 hours before your scheduled activity, it will be a full charge.