Take a ride through the beautiful La Plata Canyon in one of our Jeeps. A Durango Jeep tour you will not forget!
DURANGO JEEP TOURS - BOLAM PASS
EXCLUSIVE OFF-ROAD TOURS BEHIND PURGATORY RESORT
See Beautiful Bolam Pass on Our Bolam Pass Jeep Tours!
Let us guide you in our custom Gladiator tour rig for an unforgettable 4-hour Bolam Pass Jeep tour behind Purgatory Resort. On this tour, we will take you into parts of the Rocky Mountains over 11,000 feet! From the top of Bolam Pass you can see surrounding mountain peaks over 13,000 feet including Lizard Head, Grizzly Peak, and San Miguel Peak! Along the way you will learn about the local wildlife and history while your knowledgeable and friendly Jeep guide safely maneuvers the backcountry roads.
We are the only authorized Durango Jeep tour provider in this area – book with us today for this special experience. All guided tours operate under strict Stay the Trail and Leave No Trace principles.
Colorado Outback Adventures LLC is an equal opportunity service provider and employer and operates under special use permit #COL972 from the USDA Forest Service, San Juan National Forest.
What should I wear for a Bolam Jeep tour?
- Bring extra layers, it can be chilly in the mountains
- Bring a rain jacket if precipitation is in the weather forecast
- Sunglasses (with retainer strap)
Do you have a weight limit?
- Nope! But if you’re concerned about your health and safety, please consult with your doctor first.
Do you have an age limit?
- Nope! Passengers of all ages are welcome.
Where do Bolam Pass Jeep tours start and end?
- Bolam Jeep tours start and end at #1 Skier Place, Durango, CO 81301 — 27 miles North of downtown Durango.
How far in advance do I have to book?
- We recommend planning your trip as far in advance as possible. While walk-in reservations are welcome, we can’t guarantee that we will have the capacity to accommodate your group same-day.
Do you offer discounts for AAA members, senior citizens, veterans, active military, and/or first responders?
- Yes, we offer 5% off. Call us at (970) 903-1923 to book your trip and receive a discount.
What’s your cancellation policy?
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel within 48 hours before your scheduled activity, it will be a full charge.