FULL DAY - HOTEL CALIFORNIA & CHIRIACO SUMMIT GRAND SELF-GUIDED RENTAL
- 2 Seat General XP 1000
- 4 Seat Polaris RZR XP 1000
Experience Our Longest California ATV Grand Route!
On this incredible California RZR route, you will be treated to stunning vistas, thrilling RZR riding, and 125 miles of rugged desert landscape. As you cruise along the Meccopia trail through the San Andres fault, you’ll be surrounded by unique plant life, such as cacti and wildflowers, that thrive in the desert environment. Keep your eyes peeled for jackrabbits, coyotes, and other wildlife that call the area home.
As you make your way across the high desert to Hotel California, you’ll have the chance to marvel at the rugged beauty of the landscape, and maybe even spot some desert bighorn sheep grazing in the distance. Once you reach Chiriaco Summit, you can take a break from the excitement of the RZR riding to appreciate the natural wonders of the area.
But the adventure doesn’t end there. The return trip offers a different perspective on the landscape and presents new opportunities for wildlife sightings. Keep your camera ready as you may catch sight of a roadrunner dashing across the trail or a hawk soaring overhead.
This California RZR route offers the perfect combination of thrilling riding and natural beauty, making it a must-do for anyone looking for an unforgettable adventure. Book your tour today and get ready to experience the wonder and excitement of the California desert like never before.
- A valid drivers license is required at time of rental
- $1,500 (ages 25+) refundable damage deposit is required, Renter responsible for all damage above deposit
- $3,000 (ages 21-24) refundable damage deposit is required, Renter responsible for all damage above deposit
- Minimum driving age 21, minimum riding age 5
- Please arrive 30 minutes before rental
- On site rental only, no trailering permitted
- Dry Bag
- Safety Flags
- Full Safety Briefing and Orientation
- Comfortable Clothes
- Driver’s license