At Colorado Outback Adventures, we pride ourselves on our commitment to health, safety, and fun for all of our guests and staff. Our hearts go out to those who have been affected by the pandemic, and we deeply appreciate the way that our communities have pulled together during this time.
To promote the health and safety of our guests and staff, we are closely following the COVID-19 safety guidelines set by San Juan Basin Health (SJBH).
We have taken the following precautions, effective immediately:
- Requiring all employees (except river guides) to wear masks.
- Providing hand sanitizer and reminding guests to wash hands frequently.
- Operating busses at 50% capacity.
- Washing and disinfecting all apparel, helmets, and equipment between guests.
- Implementing symptom-monitoring protocols.
- Ensuring that any employees or guests who aren’t feeling well do not participate.
- Permitting just one guest at a time in our offices.
- Maintaining appropriate records and lists for SJBH.
Our outdoor adventures are the perfect social distancing activities. Whether you want to rent an RZR/ATV or Jeep, go white water rafting with your family, or try wakeboarding on Lake Nighthorse, we want you to have the trip of a lifetime.
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns about our safety protocols. We will be happy to help!
See you soon!
Posted By: Casey