5-HOUR RED CANYON, PINNACLES, & JEEP TRAIL TOUR
- 2 Seat KRX Kawasaki Teryx 1000
- 4 Seat Polaris RZR XP 1000
Experience the best ATV riding near Palm Springs!
Experience the best of Southern California’s wilderness on a thrilling 65-mile ATV riding tour near Palm Springs. This immersive 5-hour adventure allows plenty of time for exploring, sun-soaking, and capturing photos with your crew. Starting from our rental facility at Glamis North Hot Springs Resort, the tour takes you through the famous Bradshaw Trail, leading you into a long, narrow, and winding canyon after reaching Decision Junction.
But that’s just the beginning. The tour’s star attraction is undoubtedly The Grand Pinnacles, which never fails to captivate and amaze guests. These magnificent rock formations are a sight to behold and offer an otherworldly experience that you won’t forget anytime soon.
As you make your way back, don’t forget to keep an eye out for the diverse flora and fauna that call the desert home. From vibrant plants to melodic song birds and the endless scenery — this tour is sure to impress everybody in your group.
This Palm Springs ATV riding tour is a must-do for anyone seeking an adventure that’s both thrilling and scenic. Our rentals tend to fill up quickly during the winter season, so be sure to book early to avoid missing out on this unique experience. Don’t hesitate and book your tour today to discover the beauty of Southern California’s wilderness like never before!
- A valid drivers license is required at time of rental
- $1,500 (ages 25+) refundable damage deposit is required, Renter responsible for all damage above deposit
- $3,000 (ages 21-24) refundable damage deposit is required, Renter responsible for all damage above deposit
- Minimum driving age 21, minimum riding age 5
- Please arrive 30 minutes before rental
- On site rental only, no trailering permitted
- Dry Bag
- Safety Flags
- Full Safety Briefing and Orientation
- Comfortable Clothes
- Driver’s license