HALF DAY - RED CANYON & PINNACLES SELF-GUIDED RENTAL
- 2 Seat General XP 1000
- 4 Seat Polaris RZR XP 1000
Palm Springs RZR Tour: Explore Red Canyon & Impressive Pinnacles!
If you’re looking for an adventure that will take you off the beaten path and into the heart of Southern California’s rugged desert, look no further than this Palm Springs RZR trip to Red Canyon. Starting from our Glamis North rental location, you’ll have the chance to embark on a self-guided journey down the famous Bradshaw Trail, one of the most iconic trails in the region. With our high-quality GPS systems and top-of-the-line RZR’s, you’ll be able to tackle the rugged terrain of the Bradshaw Trail with ease. But this tour isn’t just about the thrill of the ride. As you journey through the stunning desert landscapes, you’ll be able to take in breathtaking views and discover hidden gems that few visitors ever get to see.
From rugged canyons to sprawling valleys and rolling sand dunes, the diversity of the desert landscapes will leave you speechless. And with our well-maintained Palm Springs RZR rentals, you can rest assured that you’ll be safe and secure throughout your adventure.
So if you’re ready to experience the thrill of exploring the Southern California backcountry, book your Palm Springs RZR retnal today. With our top-of-the-line ATV rentals, high-quality GPS systems, and stunning desert landscapes, you’re in for an adventure that you’ll never forget.
- A valid drivers license is required at time of rental
- $1,500 (ages 25+) refundable damage deposit is required, Renter responsible for all damage above deposit
- $3,000 (ages 21-24) refundable damage deposit is required, Renter responsible for all damage above deposit
- Minimum driving age 21, minimum riding age 5
- Please arrive 30 minutes before rental
- On site rental only, no trailering permitted
- Dry Bag
- Safety Flags
- Full Safety Briefing and Orientation
- Comfortable Clothes
- Driver’s license